TISP 2012 Annual Meeting
The TISP presents its Annual Meeting as part of the program at the South Atlantic/South Central Joint Engineer Training Symposium (JETS), 2-4 October 2012, in Tampa, Florida. SAME and TISP bring together military engineers and resilience experts from the public sector and industry to share and advance the best practices, learn about future opportunities, and connect with colleagues. To correlate with the SAME theme, Net Zero Through Emerging Technologies, the TISP track of sessions focus on mitigation and prioritization strategies.
October 3, 10:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- Resilience and Mitigation Case Studies
- Financing Options for New and Retro-fitting Infrastructure Projects
October 3, 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Principles Guiding Prioritization of Regional Assets
- Maturity of assessment methodologies which focus on integrated/coordinated action
October 3, 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Policy, Regulatory and Legislative Actions
- Building Public Support for Mitigation
Additionally, the Engineering, Construction, and Architecture Committee, the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Committee, and the TISP Board of Directors will hold meetings.
Attendees of the conference are able to participate in all of its exhibits and activities. That means it is like getting two annual conferences in one event - Now that is a bargain!